keine Produkte im Warenkorb
BBP is seeking a qualified, self-motivated individual to join our accounting team as an intern. I have been in the Bookkeeping & Tax Business over 50+ Years. I have many hours of training as well as experiences in Accounting. For information on a national level, visitCISA’s publication on critical infrastructure workers.
An accountant prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies. Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Accounting Clerk. The purpose of the Title-Billing Specialist is to process titles and registrations as well as process car deals by verifying completeness of documentation. TOYOTA and REYNOLDS experience preffered, but not required. Job Responsibilities • Checks all vouchers and obtains appropriate payment approval. • Posts all open items in accounts payable/receivable on a daily basis.
Preparation of your individual, partnership, or corporate tax returns. As Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, we educate business owners and their employees on best practices. Answer a few short questions and we’ll create a personalized set of job matches. SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired https://accounting-services.net/ free for jobseekers. SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired. Take some time to explore the types of financial aid you could qualify for . Over $12.4 million in scholarship money is given to LSUS students every year.
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in accounting from Louisiana State University Shreveport.
- Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive detailed instructions regarding the use of the exam vouchers at any Prometric Test Center.
- Accountants provide an important foundation for all types of businesses and organizations.
- Partners Thomas P. Youngblood, CPA, and Randle R. Hodges, CPA, lead a dedicated team of CPA’s and other business professionals.
- This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases.
- It is possible to take and pass the exam before you have obtained your 2 years of experience.
- Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
Before becoming a consultant, Wade was Divisional Controller for one of the leading health and fitness club chains in the world. He has also been Internal Audit Manager and Divisional Controller for a division of a Fortune 500 global energy project management company. He began his career with Coopers & Lybrand, predecessor to PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of the “Big Four” CPA firms.
Paulk’s Bookkeeping & Tax Service
In 1993, CPA Danny Neal opened the firm, which he operates with his wife, Janice Neal. Danny graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 1975 and became a CPA in 1979. He takes a casual, low-stress approach to business, which his clients appreciate, along with the efficient, friendly service they receive. Danny provides a range of services for small businesses, such as tax planning, tax preparation, IRS audit representation, accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services. Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college. By trade, accountants prepare, maintain and examine the financial statements of an individual, business or institution.
- Many CPAs and tax experts accept digital payments through Venmo, PayPal, Square Cash, Zelle and other online platforms.
- For information on a national level, visitCISA’s publication on critical infrastructure workers.
- As a valued SERVPRO Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- If you need local pros to help you run your business, use Bottom Line Accounting.
- With exceptional academics and generous financial aid, LSUS allows you to get your degree close to home while launching you to new heights.
- James Rachel graduated from the University of Texas with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, and Bill Kostelka has a business administration degree from Northeast Louisiana University.
I have worked in the accounting and tax preparation industry for over seven years, succe… According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are a lot of jobs for bookkeepers, and the job outlook is expected to remain relatively constant through 2026. Understanding how to efficiently use bookkeeping software like QuickBooks will make you a more desirable candidate as more and more businesses turn to technology to perform basic accounting tasks. Accountants provide an important foundation for all types of businesses and organizations.
Save This Job
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm. State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products. Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
Earn your bachelor’s degree in accounting from Louisiana State University Shreveport. As learners progress through their eLearning program, an Externship Coordinator will reach out to coordinate placement. The average bookkeeper in Shreveport, LA earns between $26,000 and $43,000 annually.
Cole Evans & Peterson CPA’s
In addition to those, it also provides tax preparation, tax planning, and tax problems solutions. Located in Shreveport, Neal’s Accounting Bookkeeping Shreveport and Tax Specialists is a family-run financial and tax planning service that has catered to local businesses for more than 20 years.
They provide a comprehensive range of tax preparation and tax planning services to individuals, businesses, estates, trusts, and non-profit organizations. Additionally, small business owners hire Youngblood & Hodges for a variety of general accounting and bookkeeping services, payroll, sales tax preparation, compilations, and business consultation. The practice helps all types of businesses, with specialty services available to companies in the construction and oil and gas industries. Established in 1957, Cole, Evans & Peterson, Certified Public Accountants, is one of the largest and most respected accounting firms in Shreveport. It has a staff of about 70 people, including approximately 30 accountants. The practice strives to provide its clients with quality, cost-efficient services while maintaining strong professional and ethical standards. Cole, Evans & Peterson delivers expert financial services to individuals and business clients alike.
Analyze the market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence. + Codes and enters payable invoices into Excede Accounts payable program for Bruckner Truck Sales. + Acquire and maintain vendor information for 1099 reports for Bruckner Truck Sales. Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We have partnered with a long term client located in Lewisville to identify a Staff Accountant to join their growing corporate accounting team.